One of the greatest treasures of our parish is the organ in St Andrews church. Originally built by Bryce Seede in 1752 (arguably the finest West Country organ builder) it was relocated and substantially expanded in 1879. It is one of only two surviving Bryce Seede organs in the world.
This magnificent instrument is now overdue for a significant rebuild, and the part of the wind chest that feeds the swell organ was not functioning as it should over the very hot summer last year. The costs of doing this will be considerable, and the PCC have set up an organ rebuilding committee to plan the rebuild and raise the appropriate funds.
- If you’d like to sign up to our mailing list, please send a mail to email@example.com with an email subject SUBSCRIBE.
- If you’d like to donate online to this project, please visit our Just Giving site here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/standrewsorgan
- Or you can donate by text:
- To donate £1, text TTUG001 to 70201
- To donate £3, text TTUG001 to 70331
- To donate £5, text TTUG001 to 70970
- To donate £10, text TTUG001 to 70191